CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Allergy ?

Kutiyoung Views: 4,042
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,364,459

Re: Allergy ?

Thanks for your response. Im allergic to Pollen and dust since I was born, but it's almost impossible that I have food allergies , cause I'm already on anti Candida diet, and all I eat are eggs, vegetables and unfortunately rice cause I don't have much time to cook meals. I'm also taking pills. Before I was taking Xyzal nearly all of my life, about a week ago dermatologist prescribed me Jovesto instead which I'm taking right now. I already bought a natural toothpaste and I always put something on my lips before brushing teeth like Vaseline to avoid these contact that you mentioned. Thanks for those movie clips. By WS you mean watersports? Wouldn't chlorine irritate lips even more? I workout everyday, and I'm also running, my lips get dry as hell but there isn't much I can do about it, cause then they get soft and are peeling. So I'm a one day with raw meat lips, and like 2-3 days with ugly skin on them and cycle repeats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)