CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cystic acne and water-fasting

Views: 2,683
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,368,572

Re: Cystic acne and water-fasting

Wonderful to hear Blizz,

Also thought to tell you about a certain contraption that may help. Not sure or not if you may or may not have heard of detma rolling. It looks like a torture device from a dungeon lol.

You can get cheap or exp ones, and you can find them also on ebay for a buck. They create micro wounds that activate an artificial healing response and thus heal scars and smooth fine lines. I have used it a few times and it seems to have been somewhat good, but I didn't do it as often as recommended. The immediate after effects are a bit hardcore, but after it does down there is improvement.

I also used in combo with that rosehip oil and tea, calendula essential oil, jojoba and hemp oils

I would have to say that fasting and diet play a bigger role in clearing the skin though.

In terms of photo aging: this cones down to thoughts, lifestyle, and cleanliness of the heart.
If one thinks and feels negative, acts irresponsibly, and let's rubbish people into their lives, consumes rubbish stimulants, food, drugs, alcohol and treats their bed as a revolving door it will show up on the face immediately and they will look very aged quickly. One who thinks positively, honours themselves, and thinks highly enough of themselves not consume rubbish, or associate with it, and honours the sanctity of their physical relationships their faces will be much more youthful and they will appear healthier. Modern medicine doesn't want to address this and are cashing in on rubbish creams and cures when it all comes down to action and thoughts!!!

That's a bit off topic, and people may not like to hear it but it's TRUE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)