CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cystic acne and water-fasting

Views: 2,759
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,368,382

Re: Cystic acne and water-fasting

I find that my skin and any blemishes or past blemishes respond well to fasting.

I believe it's more to do with the lymphatic system than hormones - but hormones play a big role.

When you fast you are giving your digestion a massive break. Digestion takes a lot out of us, especially if we are mixing food combos that cause issues in the stomach. Even a purely organic raw diet can be hazardous in the wrong food combinations. It can be as simple as Watermelon with carrots = different digestion times = different enzymes needed = poor digestion = gas/bloating = rotten stagnant food = leaky gut = toxic blood = lymph system full of garbage and sludge.... Add to that not chewing properly and that's a whole other world of grief... Or digesting while experiencing emotional disturbances... It all causes toxic blood.

Then add to that poorly metabolised hormones: used hormones get dumped into the blood, and if we have an excess, our blood gets dirty FAST....

That's on top of our digestion polution...

So our liver and kidney are struggling. And our skin is the release valve and bears the burden.
But fasting allows the skin to not only enter repair mode for old scars, but also takes pressure off the body so it doesn't have to resort to using our skin as a secondary dump zone when our organs are over burdened.

So fasting will naturally make you glow and allow skin to heal. In refeeding take vit c and apply it to your skin. Vit c is critical in skin repair. And skin is the last organ to be delegated any vitamins, so load up. Also take Colagen such as biosil (very good) it will help your skin and scars tremendously.

The most ideal thing to do, though hard to maintain is eat mono meals. Ie, a plate/meal of carrots alone, then at next meal a plate or meal of another single food. It digests all together, and it's better for colon health. I personally struggle to do such a thing, but I do know it is by far the best way to eat. Chew until a fine paste, even it's it's 70 chews! Never eat upset, nervous, excited... And your skin will improve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)