CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cystic acne and water-fasting

Blizzolution Views: 2,763
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,368,609

Re: Cystic acne and water-fasting

Hey pineapplehead,

Thank you for your recommendations. I'm very aware of things like law of attraction and mental strength and I definetly don't underestimate the power of the mind to which you were most likely refering to. I'm quiet convinced that many diseases can be psychosomatic and their severeness is very dependent on your mindset.
It would surprise me if my mindset was the cause of my Acne because I've been through lots of selfreflection and I'd say that at most times I'm at ease and happy but I guess you never definitely know what triggers a disease. I agree that many more people should rather look for underlying causes and confront themselfes with their problems instead of accepting the victim role and ask themselfes "Why me" for the rest of their lives. Please excuse my writing I'm not a native speaker. Have a good day!

Greetings

Blizzolution

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)