CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crawling on scalp and hair loss! help!!

Banner Views: 19,444
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,045,491

Re: Crawling on scalp and hair loss! help!!

I too have had that problem. I used to treat my scalp with sulfur (Nustock) but I have found that MSM is far superior and it seems to kill everything and promotes hair regrowth. MSM is also a sulfur compound and do some research...it is fantastic for hair and skin. I use MSM cream on my face for demodex mites....might mix it with a bit of pine oil (aromatherapy) or a bit of tea tree....but have discovered that if I dilute the MSM with hot water and syringe it on my scalp, it seems to be working very well without lots of oil on my scalp. It is always good to hot oil treatment your scalp at least once a week with either emu oil or coconut oil or castor oil or a mix of the above (India has a wonderful hair oil on Amazon)....and of course I include some aromatherapy oils as well...a bit of peppermint oil or whatever works for you. Rosemary stimulates scalp. I add peppermint and Rosemary to all my shampoos and conditioners. good luck. As far as your face, do a 10% glycolic acid cream on it....be careful. You might try 5% at first until your face gets used to it. By the way, you can ingest MSM in large quantities. Google it ..... it will help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)