CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rash Foot Images

smart dust Views: 6,115
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,089,579

Re: Rash Foot Images

My foot looked the same. I could feel the worm clawing around inside my heel. It went on to create a triangular opening with 2 holes within. During foot bathes it would come out just a little. These holes did not close for 9 mos. I took photos and the doctor did nothing. She apparently thought that the Emergency clinic had given me enough medicine. They had prescribed a single dose of ivermectin and short course of albendazole. The worm multiplied and eventually spread throughout the entire body. Now I can see them floating in my vision. I have lost 40lbs, lost all my hair, developed myiasis, and am declining fast. The medical establishment declared DOP despite the photos and samples. There has been heart involvement since the adult worms get too big to yravel through the heart. I have been doing parasite cleanses, but once these spread to the heart and brain, it is really difficult to control. This was the starting phase to Morgellons.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)