CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Rash Foot Images

smuse Views: 44,775
Published: 15 y

Rash Foot Images

Hello,

Here are specimans from a rash, that has been infecting for many years, no matter how many doctors, prescribed ointments and creams and pills. This rash did not itch or hurt in anyway, it was totaly silent. However it always creaped along and spread over more and more surface.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/s_Muse_Worm_Par/other_foot_rash_same_person.jpg

Now look at it under the microscope. It starts out, as little round bumps, pin head size, again no hurting or itching.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/s_Muse_Worm_Par/skin_rash_unhatched.jpg

Then something emerges, as you can see here, they have left the building.....what were they? Dont know, these samples were collected, after the hatch, I didnt get to wittness that.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/s_Muse_Worm_Par/skin_rash_sample_foot.jpg

But the point being....they are verman, not some untreatable rash, that will go away with some anti-biotics and foot cream addressing fungi. And although I feel fungi plays a big role, in keeping them active and safe, I would have to summate, that a much stronger dose of any athletes foot cream, would be a better cure, those of you who have this plague notice, that when you use the creams or sprays they do help....so we know this entagen does respond to it...guess what....I am sure if they doubled the strength of the medicine, it would kill it off, rather than slowly just making it sick, which allows other bacterias and fungi, to come in, and take up residency to further irritate it. A slow treatment of anything, will allow it to mutate, become immuned and they wonder why so many things are becoming resistant. Or do they?

Are they truely resistant, or have they just become immuned and tolerable, of the low doses, we are given over many years.

I mean here we know for a fact, that when we want to get used to an herb, we start out slow and build up a resistance to it, enough that it wont kill us, or even make us sick.

So isnt it then, locical, that taking all these meds, for all these years, would also be building up, a tolerance to the levels of low doses, we are given.

If the dose was strong enough, to kill the verman on contact, they would have never had a chance to mutate or become resistant, for the most part...sure there are timing matters, that can still allow a verman, to squat eggs with resistance, to any meds in only one generation, laying them while they are dieing from some drug, but for the most part, over all....

I do not understand how the medical industry has been able to continually function, and be beleived, in these backwards thinking, illogical ways of treating things.

You give anything in slow, low doses and everything will become resistant around it.....just makes sense...

And now they are crying out, everything is becoming resistant...well you think? Gee,... I dont know why....lol...and back when things became resistant to seven days of anti-biotics, then they just extended us to 10 days...but carefully using the same low dosage....

Logic would emply, rather than low doses for 10 days, maybe double the dosage for 5 days. I have seen this in people over and over...they are given the right meds to kill the problem, it is just given in the lowest dose possible, to ensure future and return visits.
Shysters.....and just think, we put our very faith and lives into their hands. (no offense, I know there are some who do care)

And yes I know I ant spell....lol...so what...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)