Try to make some changes in your lifestyle, behaviors, and eating habits.
- drink water
- no over eating
- no sugar, no processed foods, no fast foods, no bread, no starch, no soda
- Bragg's acv
- eat ginger often, try to incorporate into diet. Ginger is good for gut, and help eliminate bad bacteria in gut
- absolutely no overeating
- take probiotics twice daily
- eat lots of greens: collards, cabbage, spinach, cilantro
- eat chia seeds, flaxseeds, and black cumin seeds
- castor oil to clear out excess fecal matter in colon
***Also very important when eating healthy make sure u r getting enough salt in your diet. While I was eating no processed foods and veggies I found I wasn't getting enough sodium. U can get blood work from your primary care dr to check sodium levels. For me when I eat ginger, I add light salt. I noticed great results with fresh ginger and salt it's really reduced overall odor.
Also I think your odor is coming from not pooping enough and gut imbalance. You mentioned u poop once daily and dealing with gas. If you stick to routine above, u will see an improvement.