CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering

Jholt85 Views: 1,523
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,347,336

Re: Suffering

Get at least 50 billion in one capsules. There r some many brands of probiotics, but the one I prefer is ultimate flora probiotic. There's not a specific dosage of probiotic, but it's best to get it in your system to off set bad bacteria in ur gut.

Kimchi is a Korean dish made of fermented cabbage and other veggies. Kimchi is loaded in probiotics and good for your gut. Try really hard to get balanced meals: meats, veggies, and beans.
Stay away from sugar, bread, processed, milk, and fast foods.

Yeah, the probiotics r way too expensive. For awhile I quit taking them bc of cost. I took probiotics previously, but it didn't work bc I had bad diet and was constipated. The probiotics work really good when u eat a healthy Diet and when colon is not back up.

When I'm feeling constipated the only thing that really helps is a tablespoon of castor oil followed by glass of water. After colon is cleansed of fecal matter then probiotics can do their job in ur gut.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)