CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After 7 years of declining health, I come to you all in hopes that I may be able to get some direction

HotelParasite Views: 1,633
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,346,519

Re: After 7 years of declining health, I come to you all in hopes that I may be able to get some direction

Before I realized I had parasites I had real problems. I decided to take MSM at maximum dose and did this for 6 months. Most of the symptoms disappeared. I still had weakness and spasms so I requested an MRI of my brain. The MRI showed lots of lesions. The biggest being 12mm in the back left. But there were no visible calcified cysts on the MRI to indicate parasites.

I think the MSM helped kill a lot of parasites. I think the brain lessions were either tape worm, now dead, or inflammation caused by histamine. Since this is the alt med forum I can't tell you what I did. Start with cleaning up your diet, taking supplements, and determining what you are consuming that is irritating your body/brain.

I wish you luck. You are at the same point I was many years ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)