CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: is 16 BM's per 24 hours normal after a fast?

Views: 1,091
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,341,845

Re: is 16 BM's per 24 hours normal after a fast?

Yes I did take great care chew really well until it was like a smoothy consistency. - Most of the time (upwards of 80%) this is what was appearing.

The problem seems to have been cured - or at least on the way to being cured. I Believe the WS was right.

I will include details for any other person suffering from a similar circumstance/ailmement..

I awoke after a very late night of many many BM's.
I juiced a whole lemon (including skins) in juice extractor and had it with warm water... the previous night I had had ginger/clove/cinnamon/lemon/honey tea...
So by the next day I was as digested as I could possibly be at that point.

Had 3 Probiotic with 8 billion CFU's
I did 2L enenma of straight tepid water, flushed in the straight out. I did this to clear the way so that the good bacteria in the yoghurt could make nice contact with my insides - and not to the food/waste matter that would potentially be washed away.

Then I too 3 TB organic raw yogurt mixed it with 3 or 4 (can't remember exactly) probitoitcs capsules opened into it, and some tepid water - about 600mls.

I then did this in an enema: First on the left, then on my back, a bit on my right then I stood on my head to make sure that the yoghurt/ probiotic reached everywhere.

I expelled a small amount for comfort - say 300mls.

I went and had fruit and yoghurt - the fruit was for fermentable fibre.

I then did some exercise. Expelled the remainder (approx 300mls). Then for good measure I opened a probiotic capsule and inserted it as far as I could in... left it there to do its thing. Didn't see it come out so it must have dissolved and possibly absorbed where it needed to be...

For lunch I had a traditional yoghurt/garlic/dried mint or fresh mint... I had this with white rice (similar to Archus' suggestion). I had it quite garlic-y to kill any nasties I might have fostered.

I specifically chose starchy white (i normally eat organic brown) as it is a very potent food for bacteria to feed off... better than brown for this purpose.

I had a traditional fermented eggplant, and some very soft baked sweet potato and regular white potato. The sweet potato is an excellent source of fermentable fibre that helps assimilate gut flora.

As Archus said Mung, dhal, and the like would have been an invaluable addition - but as circumstances had it I was oddly out of these as I had not restocked except raw fruit and veg since breaking the fast.

I had further sml portions of fruit and yoghurt, and I am making some fermented cabbage and rejuvalac at present which I will drink and take in an enema over the following days.

Today I again had still minor bloating. I guess the trillions of gut flora I need won't have all flourished as yet, so it will take time. But I don't feel like bursting at least.

This morning I have only done 5 BM's and 7 total yesterday which is a good decrease from 16+++

First things I swallowed a whole mL clove of garlic, and then 1 hour later, did lemon and warm water, followed by fruit and yoghurt.

Now focusing upon B groups to feed the nerves...

My thanks to Whiteshark, Gentlebread, and Archus!

Hope this helps anyone else with too many BM's

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)