CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Caffeine Addiction Ruined My Health

Views: 1,919
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,339,848

Re: Caffeine Addiction Ruined My Health

So glad that I could be of help to you and may you be blessed with your journey to a stimulant free life. Yes all good tips to keep in the tool box, and every time you feel that craving for coffee just pull the appropriate one out. Now coffee is generally something I just wouldn't allow into my body.

Pregnenolone is subtle but it does its thing, and you can go back to it from time to time to give you a perk up. It can also be habit forming so be mindful.

The fasting does really help... With so much.. Just intermittent fasting is absolutely all you need. Fast from pre-breakfast till dinner time and honestly by the time you eat you won't even think of caffeine, but you will probably be more mindful of nourishing your body with something really beneficial...

Turmeric latte, and dandelion latte are wonderful. I just have them occasionally as treats now. I sometimes treat myself to an artisan organic tea off iHerb, but I try to avoid the whole warm/sweet/milky beverage thing, especially before bed. It also is a habit and who needs the extra carbs...

May it all work out for you and may all your efforts be a blessing.

Peace and Pineapples..
PH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)