CureZone   Log On   Join
Caffeine Addiction Ruined My Health

stormysea00 Views: 2,416
Published: 8 y

Caffeine Addiction Ruined My Health

I'm pretty sure my caffeine addiction destroyed my health. Not permanently, but until I dig myself out of this bad health hole. After years of out of control caffeine use and resulting sleep issues, I got adrenal fatigue and was couch-ridden for a couple months. My doctors did nothing for me. They offered no answers for my fatigue and other conditions, so I had to figure it out on my own. With the help of Dr. Wilson's book "Adrenal Fatigue," I was able to cure myself of the adrenal fatigue, but I was still left with candida and estrogen dominance, and the accompanied mood problems like total stress intolerance, weepiness, depression, and constant ups and downs. For a couple years I have tried so many things and been on strict diets and spent a fortune on every supplement on the planet. The last thing I wanted to give up, even though I've known I should for 30 years now, was coffee. Thank goodness I finally got miserable enough to wean myself off of coffee. That was a huge victory for me, but I'm not completely off of caffeine yet. I'm down to 3 teabags of green tea a day and plan to be weaned off completely in two weeks. I anticipate major health rewards in exchange for this, though it may take months to fully realize them. If I was someone who could consume caffeine in moderation, I probably wouldn't need to totally give it up. But I am way too addictive to have any. I'm hoping I'll finally get rid of my candida and grow some healthy hair back once I'm done! Wish me luck!

I wonder if anyone else can relate to this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)