CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mystery Illness - cyclic vomiting syndrome and cavitation

sistina22 Views: 1,885
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,330,503

Re: Mystery Illness - cyclic vomiting syndrome and cavitation

Thanks --
Yes I had thought of going back and getting my old xrays, I'm unsure of which office had them so I went ahead quickly and did the new scans without the old to compare. I would be interested to see the differences between the images too.
I'm wary as to why this dentist I saw only ordered an xray. Maybe it came with a 3d cone scan too, I need to ask..

Here are some of the questions I asked which he answered in all caps. Hah

-How often have you done this surgery? I REMOVE A ROOT CANALED TOOTH WITH INFECTION AROUND IT AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH AND THESE ARE EASIER AS THERE IS NO TOOTH.

What were the outcomes? Were there many complications or persistent infections? THE AREAS HEAL REALLY WELL, NO RECURRENT INFECTIONS, BUT SINCE EVERY PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT COMPLAINT, SOME REPORT IMMEDIATE IMPROVEMENT, SOME FEEL LIKE A BURDEN WAS LIFTED, BUT NO NEGATIVE REPORTS.

-Do you use ozone or other forms of antimicrobial injections during the surgery? I RATHER NOT INJECT ANYTHING FOREIGN IN THE SITE, OZONE MAY BE A POSSIBILITY IF I CAN ORDER SOME STABLE VERSION OF IT.

-How clearly do my images show the sites that need to be excavated (are there 'mystery areas' that you won't know about until you're in there)?

I GENTLY FEEL AROUND FOR VOIDS WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE THE ACCESS WINDOW TOO LARGE. THERE MAY BE SMALL OUTCROPPINGS THAT I WILL TRY TO FEEL WITH BLUNT INSTRUMENTS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)