CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mystery Illness - cyclic vomiting syndrome and cavitation

sistina22 Views: 1,879
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,330,249

Re: Mystery Illness - cyclic vomiting syndrome and cavitation

Thanks for your response - I'm currently in the process of asking my dentist more questions. I'm very trepid to move ahead because as you mentioned I really want to make sure the surgery is successful and there aren't any increased chances of infection.. or persistent infections.

I'm also very afraid, as I have been combing through everything I can find on this condition and there aren't many stories of this surgery.. The last thing I want is the inflammation of the surgery to further complicate my already low immunity..
It's good to hear it was successful for you.

Does anyone know of successful, trusted surgeons in the Los Angeles area? I got these scans and am currently seeing Joseph Sarkissian DDS. He claims to work on infected sites often, but mostly bad tooth canals. I'm not sure if he uses ozone or other bone/tubule disinfectants during the surgery; and another thing of concern to me is that he prefers suppliments over Antibiotics during and after the surgery..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)