CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mystery Illness - cyclic vomiting syndrome and cavitation

sistina22 Views: 1,904
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,330,154

Re: Mystery Illness - cyclic vomiting syndrome and cavitation

Going into the weekend now and I feel a lot of anxiety abut this.. The dentist hadn't gotten back to me with my questions yet. I feel like this is something I may need done, but as has been mentioned, it needs to be done 100% right or else I may have more complications.. Which I am terrified of.

I was wondering if ozone therapy with another dentist would be a better place to start? It's less invasive and it would be easier to see the effects, if there are any. This dentist only asked for xrays, which I am concerned about; in absence of the cavitat or other more accurate MRI type scans, how does he really KNOW I have infections, and does he know their exact shape and size/depth?! How can I trust him with surgery?
How can I trust that the infection won't spread or get worse, if I'm not even sure he's using ozone or other microbial disinfectants during/after the surgery?
Another alarm is that he said I have a third site of cavitation, #16 beyond the two wisdom tooth sites #1 and 32, which I'm not sure about.. How can I have an additional place of infection where there's been not history of bone trauma to the site?!

Again just dealing with a lot of anxiety here.. And it doesn't help to think that I have this infection brewing, even though I've lived with it for three years.. But it's different now, I feel like I have chronic fatigue syndrome. I am getting depressed and feeling like whatever type of low-grade infection is happening in my body, is stealing days and months out of my life.. I've seen so many doctors already.

Again any recommendations of surgeons, wholistic or otherwise, would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)