CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I would suggest getting started with Auto Urine Therapy.

stctom Views: 1,264
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,299,428

Re: How I would suggest getting started with Auto Urine Therapy.

U Doctor U,

So I started UT just 4 days ago. I understand your advice to limit to about 2 ounces per day. When I started, I was shocked that I actually liked the taste of my urine and did not find it nasty, objectionable or rancid. On the contrary, after just 1 day, I actually looked forward to my next dosage...mainly because, like I said, I liked the taste. Dont get me wrong, I was not prepared for this and was thinking I was going to have to hold my nose to just gag it down. It seems as though my body actually is craving the urine, otherwise shouldn't I find the taste too objectionable to stomach, instead of wanting more? My problem, since I am thinking just 2 ounces a day might just tantalize me, and I know you think more might be toxic, wouldn't my body tell me if I am drinking too much (currently between 12-16 oz a day)? I already feel better, have more energy, and dont seem to need as much sleep. What symptoms do you think I would have if I am drinking too much? Since I find the best tasting is the morning, when it is more yellow, I guess I can not drink it later in the day when it is watered down and almost clear, which I find doesnt taste as good as the morning urine. Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)