CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - parasites, Morgellans, candida, - am feeling isolated , and tired of all this skin/body stuff

Views: 2,162
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,326,252

Re: Please help - parasites, Morgellans, candida, - am feeling isolated , and tired of all this skin/body stuff

You're free to ignore me.

But for the record, I didn't post to you, I posted on a public forum about an outrageous unproven claim you made that CS cures lyme disease.

The very first link you used as proof was all I needed to read to see that you were lying - as you either deliberately twisted the testimonial or unwittingly did not know how to comprehend what she wrote. I'm not sure which one is worse, flip a coin.

You responded with personal attacks to steer attention away from your blunderous comment.

Then you shifted to YOUR lung problems, which does not help anyone at all. At least I stayed on point.

Now it seems that instead of just admitting that you have a flair for exaggeration and that in fact CS will not cure lyme disease you have to feign indignation and pretend that I am the villain.

I am not the one lying here.

Whatever fantasy suits you is fine with me.

Point of fact again, though you may be indignant and so may be the OP, I have helped by steering her to the parasite forum for real help, not lies and exaggerations.

I see that you still have not answered my question to you about retracting your inflammatory statement about CS. Instead you choose to divert the subect / run away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)