CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - parasites, Morgellans, candida, - am feeling isolated , and tired of all this skin/body stuff

Views: 2,236
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,325,974

Re: Please help - parasites, Morgellans, candida, - am feeling isolated , and tired of all this skin/body stuff

LOL-ing again at your lack of comprehension skills.

And, the rest is history. one year later, I’m not 100% but I’d say I’ve improved 80%, at least. According to my LLMD, the 20 months would be a minimum, and she said some chronic Lyme patients have to endure treatment for the rest of their lives! I honestly doubt that will be me, but we’ll just have to see. I’ll be just fine to continue on like this, taking CS for at least another year (maybe 2?) recovering and regaining my strength, my health, my life. Jordan Fisher Smith in Under Our Skin said it took him 3 years to feel “normal”, and he wasn’t sick for as long as I was. I’ve got patience, and I’m so thankful to God for showing me that there was a better way to fight Lyme… A way that I can afford and doesn’t cause any extra suffering. God is good. Nattokinase and Serrapeptase are also important parts of my recovery, as they dissolve biofilms and make the CS more effective (also help with detox).

80% improved is good, but also overly optimistic since Lyme patients always exaggerate improvements. Lyme also adapts to treatments. And CS was not the only treatment here.

So if you actually read it you would not claim that this person was cured. Improved yes, cured no. And if you actually read what you posted you would have seen the use of other treatments.

LOL

CS oversold by grizz as a cure.

And if you stayed on topic you would not have posted about your lung problems, which I neither care about nor believe you since you said it was Iodine that cured you.

So many lies coming out of your mouth it's hard to keep track.

No one on 'THE' curezone ever has reported a cure from Lyme disease from using CS.

Go ask your masters.

Newport (your master's master) still has Lyme disease. He was experimenting with CS even before you were tormenting people on MDA when you were 200 pounds overweight.

Do you know what a cure is?

A cure is something you take that eliminates the disease. It's not something that improves it for a short amount of time, or something that you have to take indefinitely to suppress symptoms.

LOL again.

Link me again with some more LOL fodder dude!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.131 sec, (2)