CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help - parasites, Morgellans, candida, - am feeling isolated , and tired of all this skin/body stuff

Views: 2,224
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,326,244

Re: Please help - parasites, Morgellans, candida, - am feeling isolated , and tired of all this skin/body stuff

I am not getting the troll accusation.

You made the outrageous claim that CS will cure lyme (and a host of other diseases).

Not a single credible person on CZ has ever posted that CS cured their lyme disease.

Newport, probably one of the most experienced supplement people on curezone, and your master's master, has great information on lyme disease, and also how complex it is. Since he is not cured, and he has extensive experience with CS, what conclusions can be drawn about your outrageous claims?

All I did was call BS on your false claim.

(and your misrepresentation of at least one of the links you posted as 'proof', which you used as a licence to call me a troll - the irony is deep)

That in and of itself is help because if this woman wants a cure then CS surely is not it.

I directed her to the parasite forums where she can get proper help.

Now you are trying to deflect me calling BS and your lying by attacking me.

So are you going to admit that you got carried away and made false claims about CS and lyme?

READ: not what CS did for your lung problems

(even though you lied about this one too since you claimed that Iodine was what cured you)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)