CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the best way to approach a BPD after a 4 mo. breakup? What to do or DO I ?

glaxony Views: 1,332
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,270,854

Re: What is the best way to approach a BPD after a 4 mo. breakup? What to do or DO I ?

Don't listen to me because I have a reputation for being crazier than bat shit, but I'd send a letter saying exactly all this to his lawyer and ask the lawyer to give it to him if he feels it would not be harassment to do so, and to please throw it away if it would be harassment, and invite the lawyer to read it first. Seems to me you need to prove that you are not out to harass this guy and it would be a two for one. If his lawyer gives him the letter, he will receive it without gloves. He will get the message as you wish. Then you will have to wait for him to call and give him plenty of space to do so. If his lawyer is sending you letters, then do not contact him more than once or twice a year, or he will think you are stalking him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)