Erection and health quality

appleUK Views: 3,198
Published: 8 y

Erection and health quality

Hello,
First post so I hope it Is in the correct section aha

Just wondering if I can get some help I'll just explain my story

I'm a 22 year old male

About a year and a half ago I started having problems with premature ejaculation a problem I've never Incounted on a regular basis before it literally happened nearlly every time for a month and caused great embrassment, after I met my new girlfiend everything started out ok but as times gone on my erection quality rarely goes over 70 percent and quite often I simply can't get it up at all, this has been a ongoing problem. For over a year now but seems tiger a bit better for a few weeks then worse.

I've been too the doctors who refuses to do a T test because he thinks I'm too young to have problems and also won't prescribe and pills to help (not that I want them) weirdly around about a year ago i started to get heart palpitations after eating, brain fog the lot during which I had test for everything under the sun like gluten allergies, diabetes, thyroid , vitamin and mineral levels and also various viruses but nothing showed up.

also I seem to be tired every single morning despite getting about 8 hours sleep a night and will wake up with a headache every morning with out fail with blocked sinuses also.

I am finding the doctor currently no help what's so ever as I have also had a sore throat for 6 months teeth grinding and trouble sleeping so I thought could be sleep apnea causing the issues.

I've tried taking, vitamin supplants , fish oils .5htp ,probiotics I also stopped going out and getting drunk every week and now limit it too about once every 2 months, I changed my diet drastically to cut out sugar,caffeine and processed foods, added a lot more fruit and veg I even tried the candida diet for a few months before of reoccurring athletes foot and thrush in case that was the cause but nothing seem to improve sex drive at all

Also tried liver flushes which actually has helped my sleeping and heart palpations improve lots which is good.

anyway sorry for The long message hopefully someone can shed some light apologies if I chose the wrong sub forums

thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)