CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair Loss,Oily Scalp,Low Body Temp,Fatigue..HELP,microwave,

beatty57 Views: 2,763
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,284,675

Re: Hair Loss,Oily Scalp,Low Body Temp,Fatigue..HELP,microwave,

Bad case of Vitamin/mineral deficiency.
Health scientists agree on two important points. As much as 90% of health is dietary. Eighty percent of a healthy body is the digestion and elimination system. Disease prevention is the immune system fortified with the vitamins/minerals, and nutrients that support the immune and digestive systems.
Quote, Dr F R Klenner, “ white blood cell without adequate vitamin ‘C’ is like soldiers without bullets”.

Parasites, Toxins, Diet! ‘DE’
Weather you have parasites or not, 'Human/Animal grade diatomaceous earth' will kill parasites in the gut and much more, do the research! Eighty to 89% silica
and lesser amounts other minerals. Silica is the skeletal remains of fresh water hard-shelled algae.

All natural mineral, non toxic. I have used it over 2 year now and love what it has done for me. Many call it a miracle for what its done for them. Helps Celiac disease,
colon and fibromyalgia, ‘pain', arthritic, ‘Parasites’, colon, eczema, blood pressure, cholesterol, candida, age spots, adrenal, stomach, 'energy', heart, diarrhea, drugs,
constipation, obesity, skin, eyes, hair, calcium and nails and many more, This is why many call diatomaceous earth (DE, dirt, mud) 'a miracle’. Works best with 3 to 6 or
more grams a day vitamin ‘C’ and without Processed Sugar and oils. All ages and pets. Can be found online, and ANIMAL FEED SUPPLIERS at less than 75 cents a lb
40 lb pound bag, also some health stores and Amazon.
Research: ‘diatomaceous Earth testimonials’.

Much of my hair has grown back.
The crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars, white bread, white rice, pasta, limit starchy foods, vegetable oils, junk foods, chemicals
in processed foods, all soft drinks, GMO, soy, soy milk, corn, microwave, deep fried foods and artificial sweeteners. The excess sugars in the body are used
by fungus, yeasts, parasites, diseases to grow and replicate. Cause allergies, candida, bipolar, depression, obesity.
Human/animal grade diatomaceous is important with ‘C’ to control parasites that drain the body of nutrients, energy and to replace cells burnt up by inflammation
and to control the destructive force of free radicals.

Health scientists agree on two important points. As much as 90% of health is dietary. Eighty percent of a healthy body is the digestion and elimination system. Disease prevention is the immune system fortified with the vitamins/minerals, and nutrients that support the immune and digestive systems.
Quote, Dr F R Klenner, “ white blood cell without adequate vitamin ‘C’ is like soldiers without bullets”. …dez...

Check out 20 mule team borax. I just did. amazing health benefits. Also neutralizes Fluoride.

Also tiny natural raw seeds Hemp, chia., sesame, mustard, cumin, amaranth and many more.
Great energy sustaining foods without adverse effects and a powerhouse of nutrients.
good with 'C' for they complement each other. Seeds do not contain 'C'. but is the thing they produce
when they sprout hence they are health foods for many.
I take the seeds on a soup spoon and wash down with any liquid.
Variety is the spice of life and health. Spices are nutritious and medicinal. Some make great nutritional teas.

Hope you have time for this, for it can add 5 to 20 years of a healthy life.
I am retired do not have television or radio. My gymnasium is a hundred acres of sage brush and
juniper trees. Exercise equipment is chain saws and a sage grubbing tool. 541 810 1082 take care ...dez...

I have been taking and researching vitamins/minerals over 52 years, no health problems since I started. A friend, Mary a friend for over 25 years, for 2 years had not been growing hair or nails. Research reviled she may not be producing or absorbing vit. B 12 and I suggested a B 12 injection. Almost over night, her hair and nails started growing and she has been taking all the vitamins and minerals ever since. Also a B 12 injection on regular basis, She like me has not had another health problem. Iodine is just another mineral, important yes, but only when depleted. Taking a multi-mineral with all the other multi vitamins is the best preventive regime. If you been taking iodine, your reserves should be replenished and taking a little now and then is adequate for a multi mineral will have iodine. Kelp powder is loaded with micro minerals and nutrients.

To remove toxic heavy and kill all infections research and start a whole body cleanse; 'vitamin C bowel tolerance’. All vitamins/mineral are important to whole body health. I Have bad teeth I cannot a ford to fix. Three times over the last 4 years I have had 3 bad infections, pain and inflammation. Vitamin ‘C’, between 16, 20, and 135 grams in less than 20 hours controlled these flare ups. Now and the last 4 years I have taken between 12 and 20 grams ‘C’ a day to prevent until I get the money to have the dental work done. Few people Know the ‘C’ is a pain killer by not allowing infections and rids the body of heavy metals. All vitamins and minerals are vital to health.

…dez...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)