CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida interferes with the proper functioning of your hormones!

Views: 4,166
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,284,675

Candida interferes with the proper functioning of your hormones!

Hi there SecretHero89. I have had most of the symptoms you mention above, which the exception of the coated tongue. My hair loss began about three years ago and got so bad that I lost about 50% of my hair. It was terrible and to this day I'm not 100% certain what caused it, but I can tell you that once I got my diet clean and started supplementing, my hair has indeed grown back. In fact, my hair is better than it has been in probable 20 years. It sounds like you may have a candida overgrowth. Candida interferes with the proper functioning of your hormones. When your hormones are out of whack, it is not a huge leap to understand why your hair growth might be impacted. Just ask any woman who has gone through a pregnancy, your hair gets thick and shiny from the influx of pregnancy hormones. After the pregnancy is over, many women experience noticeable hair loss because all those crazy pregnancy hormones are suddenly gone. Another reason why candida can impact hair growth is because candida overgrowth inhibits your body's natural ability to absorb nutrients. I believe most of us with systemic candida also suffer from leaky gut and the candida and the leaky gut ho hand in hand. You've got to heal your leaky gut and address the candida overgrowth in order for you body to get back into balance.

Yet another issue that must be addressed for leaky gut/candida sufferers are food sensitivities . A fun bonus of leaky gut is that suddenly you can't eat the same things you used to. Personally, I have to avoid gluten and dairy. If you have an undiagnosed food sensitivity and you continue to eat that class of foods, you are causing a neverending cycle of inflammation in your body which will make you feel awful all the time.

I hope that helps a bit. Keep faith that if you detoxify your body and restore balance, your hair will grow back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)