CureZone   Log On   Join
Skin eruption for past year please help me identify

crazyoverdemodex Views: 2,621
Published: 8 y

Skin eruption for past year please help me identify

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=83379

//www.curezone.org/upload/_S_Forums/Skin/tn-20160330_131637.jpg

Here is a picture of my skin at present. I have been battling this ongoing red rash that changes location and look for a year. I get red bumps in clusters esp under my eyes and on side of cheeks. I sometimes get white heads as well. The skin gets extra aggravated at times then calms down. It is never fully gone though. I have tried Chinese herbs, teds internal borax remedy, two rounds of humaworm parasite cleanse, removing dairy and gluten from diet, and many vitamins and supplements as well as manuka honey. When I first developed this problem it started as a red streak down my cheek then turned to more elevated red dots, sometimes in patches or clusters, moving around my face. At times the redness is tender or starts to peel a bit. Please please help me. Any and all insight is appreciated. Dr.'s have classified it as rosacea.... But I'm not able to take long term Antibiotics and I don't want to at all. Also not sure if it is rosacea or not. The two topicals they gave me did not work and really pissed my face off, esp. The steroid cream.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)