CureZone   Log On   Join
Multiple health issues, can someone please shed some light on them??!??

journeytohealing Views: 3,068
Published: 8 y

Multiple health issues, can someone please shed some light on them??!??

Here are a list of the things i've been suffering with, starting from the most severe to least:

- Seborrheic Dermatitis ; mostly a problem on my scalp, also can affect my eyebrows, around the nose creases and the inside of the ears. Gets worse with dairy or Sugar consumption. Have to wash it every day or it gets out of control.

- Self diagnoses Arthritis - mostly pain around my knees and hips, sometimes my fingers and wrists.

- Anxiety and depression; serious social anxiety which causes me to be depressed, it's a vicious cycle stopping me from doing normal everyday things.

- UTI's; I experience a lot of bladder and yeast infections.

- Bleeding gums; this has only recently started happening.

- Stomach and lower back pain; which appears to happen randomly, sharp shooting pains or just a constant ache.

- Chest pains; i've had 3/4 ecg's and everything is said to be normal with my heart, but i regularly feel like I'm having a heart attack.

- Lack energy most days, always very fatigued.

- Acid reflux

- Also suffered with herpes 1 around the mouth and nose since i was little.

I'm 20 years old, I keep active most of the time when my joints aren't playing up which get worse in the cold and after exercise. I follow a vegan diet have been for 3 years with a few downfalls here and there.

I have done parasite and colon cleanses, I've also taken candida supplements all to no avail - i have been told to do a liver flush, but if I'm honest I'm quite scared to because of all the conflicting information not the internet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)