CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SO skinny, can't gain weight?

Ivan Sanchez Views: 2,070
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,610

Re: SO skinny, can't gain weight?

When you are 6' and live in TN, being nothing but muscle, bone and skin is not a good look, everyone assumes you are on meth, at least that is my complex.

I also have Lyme symptoms and if I get put on doxy for an illness I get extreme anxiety, I always have this restless agitation going on. There is no enjoyment in my life but my kids.

I take cats claw and Colloidal Silver and other immune boosters for Lyme just in case. Main problem is candida.

I used to have night sweats really bad, that went away. I also used to have problems with my neck and chest area and my left leg feeling like my clothes were made of fiberglass, hate the feeling of anything touching those parts. Brain fog, overwhelmed at learning anything new. It comes sometimes especially if I eat histamine foods, I have to take my shirt off. I have never experienced so much illness as I have this past winter. I had 2 stomach viruses and nonstop colds the ENTIRE winter.

I think I'm getting better. I can't even remember all the symptoms I've been through. I don't have any parasite problems. I need to look more into SIBO. I started thinking about the 80 10 10 diet, but eating fruits would be bad for SIBO, can't see how I could have this after all the things I have taken to kill stuff off. taking Betaine HCL really has improved my well, movements or digestion.

over 2 years ago when I started wasting away I think that was gluten problems possibly celiac, but like heck I'm going to eat gluten for 6 weeks just to test positive for celiac.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)