CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SO skinny, can't gain weight?

Views: 2,068
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,883

Re: SO skinny, can't gain weight?

I am a lot like you, muscle wasting, anxiety brain fog, sensitivity to histamine foods(like Greek yogurt, soy sauce, anything not fresh), skin itching/biting.

At the onset of the illness 5years agoI had night sweet, back pain, abdominal pain, during that time I went to see about 20 doctors and went through numerous tests(all conventional panels) and it turned out nothing serious, except for a Low Vitamin D.

Later I went to see Gyno and found some bacterial infections, so I insist taking loads of Antibiotics , but the pain did not really go away, so the doctor suspected me having endometriosis and prescribed contraceptive pills, still it seemed did nothing but messed up my hormones more.

Finally changed to a better Gyno, after a thorough examination, he said nothing really wrong and referred me to a GI doctor. And Violia, the GI Doctor seemed to be an exceptional diagnostician, he said there were gas in my colon, and asked me to take probiotics, Philipps colon health or align, I took the cheaper Philipps and my pain was gone!

However, i was not really cured. Soon after that I was infested with bird mites, which gave me Lyme disease I suspected, and my health went down hill since then.

I've also been taking cats claw, it plays a tremendous role in immune boosting I feel. I've never taken Colloidal Silver which I considered not safe.

As for diet, I've tried Paleo, SCD, FODMAP, VEGETERIAN, ...nothing's really good. FODMAP Is a better one. I think I'm more into TCM approach for GI health, to restore gut function, not avoiding or supplementing nonstop.

As for parasites, how do you know you don't have them?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)