CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting Dr. Clarks Cleanse / Adrenal Fatigue

Views: 2,330
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,306,722

Re: Starting Dr. Clarks Cleanse / Adrenal Fatigue

I've had adrenal fatigue for about 2 years. I've been on small doses of hydrocortisone (tablets) to help with the fatigue. I also take thyroid meds. I have eliminated lots of parasites and I have been able to reduce my hydrocotisone in half. I am currently doing blood and saliva tests to see if I can eliminate the thyroid meds and the rest of the hydrocortisone. You are doing the right thing by resting your body as much as possible.

I would recommend that you stop the probiotics and all of the supplements especially the B12 and the magnesium, as they feed the parasites and biofilm. You are just making the parasites stronger.

Do the cleanse for at least 3 months after you see the last parasite. Longer is better. There are eggs to kill and any strays to eliminate. Add the supplements and the probiotics back in when you eliminate the parasites. Doing a cleanse is hard on the detox capabilities of the body and I think that synthetic supplements add to that load besides feeding the parasites. Eat easy to digest organic food exclusively. Mostly cooked veggies and some meat. Avoid fruit and carbs because parasites like all forms of sugar.

The parasites take away the nutrients you need and make you tired. You may have mild anemia because they get the iron from your food.

Be sure to take something to kill the biofilm. I like bromelain, which is pineapple enzymes. Take it between meals or eat a lot of pineapple between meals.

Do enemas on a regular basis. Keep a journal so you can see the improvement. You will feel crappy for quite a while but as you eliminate the parasites you will get more energy. It will be up and down. Be prepared for the distress created by the release of toxins from the dead parasites.

You will get better. Be patient and do one cleanse at a time. Rest, rest, rest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)