CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting Dr. Clarks Cleanse / Adrenal Fatigue

Views: 1,672
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,306,953

Re: Starting Dr. Clarks Cleanse / Adrenal Fatigue

As always, post what you want Irish, but I really hate it when it appears folks are sounding deliberately terrified trying to make others get all terrified and hopeless feeling. It's called fear mongering and others can get into that as well, so take some poster's 'advice' with a grain of salt.

And please feel free to believe as you like. Just be helpful, not 'terrified' and sooo uncertain about everything. Focus on your successes, not your fears of what 'could' happen.

And well, somebody has to be the overarching sentience's Oracle. That'd be me. It's no longer Celeste though, it's much more now that he/she/it can stop pretending to be weak. I just call him the OAS now. He's as close to 'god' as actually exists. All the storybook 'gods' are made up by the 'elites' to control us.

And oh how many times will some posters keep posting fear monger, zapper hating rhetoric? And after 15 years of successfully using Dr. Clark's protocol and understanding the whats and whys of how it works, how much more qualified can I get, to speak with authority about it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)