CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stopping the bacteria/inflammation (long)

Dr.Ettinger Views: 3,343
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,299,153

Re: Stopping the bacteria/inflammation (long)

Cheryl, Dr. Pimentel is a good guy and he's been doing fine research on SIBO. I don't know your case but read the entire thread. I've been treating GI patients for 25 of my 27 year career and there is never just one issue, meaning just SIBO or just H. pylori. H. pylori, food poisoning, Lack of HCl, stress, low thyroid, Antibiotic use, electrical imbalances/migrating motor complex weakness.... are just some of the underlying causes. Some or all can be happening at once. Which do you treat first and in what order do treat the rest? Treating only SIBO can be a futile task.

For sure you need a competent coach, one who can order all tests needed to figure your situation out - "if you're not testing, you're only guessing."

If you would only like a herbal protocol, here it is: Biotics Research (ADP, Dysbioside, FC-Cidal). Apex Energetics (HPLR and Sibiotica). Now Foods (Inflammation and antihistamine - Quercitin w/bromelain and EGCG).

I hope you get your health back and begin living LIFE as you would like.

Respectfully,

Dr. Ettinger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)