CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SIBO / Colon Bacterial Overgrowth (breath test negative)

everything Views: 4,369
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,303,374

Re: SIBO / Colon Bacterial Overgrowth (breath test negative)

You've had enough work up where they'll let you go, but many of the tests are not accurate, G.I. medical stuff is in it's infancy.

I had all the same workup, they talked me out of my healthy gallbladder, my health crashed my pain went sky high, I was alienated. I still can't gain weight, and was low weight to begin with.

All my stuff is normal too, PPI's just gave me diarrhea, with undigested food, malabsorption and thus dropping weight.

Stay on your parasite cleanse, feeling a herx?, after the herbs, stay on your low carb diet and research SIBO stuff, if you've been constipated before that can send the bacteria up into your small intestine.

I have struggled for 6 years now, am finally able to sleep at night, figure out a way to stop feeding the gas production through experimentation, I just stocked up on anti-fungals and started my own war. I recently took 10 100mg doses of fluconzole or whatever it is combined with 3 500k IU's of powdered nystatin a day and finally my poop stopped bubbling. But, pharma stuff just knocks it back, does nothing for eradication.

Progress is really slow with this, it can take a year to get things under control. I have heard to go slow. I am not looking forward to getting even stricter with my diet, as in now apparently no eggs, nuts, red meat, I think I can do it, I'll do anything to get my life back, but I don't know at this point, sorry for your struggle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)