CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Now Controlled EC

Ibinns Views: 12,929
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,301,073

Re: My Now Controlled EC

Thank you Longterm, I am pretty computer savvy so, I can usually figure things out pretty well. :-)

I also want to make my posts be as clear as possible so, I really try to make sure that the pictures are as clear as I can possibly make them just to ease their viewing.

I think it depends on the probiotic brand being used. Some may have a particular kind of coating that could cause gas or bloating, probably even from the large delivery of enzymes & bacteria from the probiotic themselves.

I too was very skeptical on the many brands of probiotics or other forms of probiotic. I don't know if you remember me posting something about fighting bacteria with bacteria in which I put yogurt on my lips and consumed a lot of it too. It turns out, for me anyway, that the probiotics were not at fault but it was the delivery system. Being at how the probiotics I use have a timed release delivery system, I was able to place enough good bacteria where they needed to be.

However, those probiotic pearls that I took (I still take them occasionally) would not cause me any discomfort when taken on an empty stomach. I would notice a bit of gas but nothing too crazy.

But, to answer your question based on my own theory I would say that it would be best to take probiotics with meals. This way they can be exposed to the normal digestive process the body does by thinking that the probiotic pills are from the food and therefore not trying to process the pills as something foreign that it wants to get rid of quickly. I don't know if that makes any sense but, I have noticed that the human body is definitely weird in many ways that have not yet been medically or scientifically documented.

My lips were beyond just a triangular spot of rawness as they were completely raw during my earlier time with EC. I did not notice the fordyce spots in that spot specifically but I do have them in the corners of my lips. I still have a few there but they are much smaller.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.512 sec, (1)