CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Need advice - on candida cure, got blood work back from doctor

lordcooler Views: 2,806
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,609

Re: HELP! Need advice - on candida cure, got blood work back from doctor

So I got back from the natural path dr. Was interesting to say the least. He could tell i was dihyrated just from cheking my pluse. I knew I was I just didn't need to tell him.

Anyways I told him my symptoms and told him I believed it was a fungus infection. He didn't believe it was he believed it was just food allergies .

So he took me into a room with this mechcine you hold one brass rod with your left hand then he zaps your right hand and foot.

And the readings he takes he knows what organ is infected and with what. Sure enough large intestine is infected with fungus and has inflammation. He never looked at my belly so I know he wasn't full of shit.

I forget what the mechcine was called but it was hooked up to another one in Germany and it told him the readings.

I don't think my small intestine is infected also but it could be god knows. Anyways I couldn't do the vitamin c IV I have to do it on Monday so I will update you on that.

He did give supplment for my andreal gland so also the mechanism told him what supplments would work best with my body. Because I had a bad reaction to blackwalnut.

So far I feel it was worth the money 340 bucks so far

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)