CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP! Need advice - on candida cure, got blood work back from doctor

lorry lazzaro Views: 3,135
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,298,485

Re: HELP! Need advice - on candida cure, got blood work back from doctor

Candida yeast infection causes diahrrea and constipation and stomach problems all come from yeast. Yeast infection whether its stomach infections or vaginal yeast infections are all caused by yeast. A yeast infection is not the yeast becoming infected . The yeast is the infection. Every time you put donut yeast .bread yeast pizza yeast you are putting infection in your body and it becomes diahrrea. Vaginal yeastt infection ..do not eat leavened bread..what does he know about yeast bread.learn how to make bread without yeast..its so easy. Look it up on internet how to make non yeast bread. The fight between Sugar and yeast whether its diabetes or candida yeast is the one and only problem making all this mess in millions of peoples lives. What do these millions of sick people have in common. THEY ALL EAT BREAD WITH YEAST EVERY DAY. GOD SAID TO HIS PEOPLE-DO NOT EAT LEAVENED BREAD...I'VE HAD CHRONIC CANDIDA -LOST ALL MY HAIR -WATCHED MY NAILS ROT-MY SKIN WAS ALL BADLY RASHED. I HAD 30 DAYS NON STOP DIAHRREA. I STOPPED EATING A LOAF OF BREAD A DAY . THE NEXT DAY MY DIAHRREA STOPPED AND NEVER CAME BACK..MY HAIR AA GREW BACK AND MY NAILS EVERYONE THAT ROTTED CAME BACK.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)