CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pure gum turpentine

Views: 14,118
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,294,701

Re: Pure gum turpentine

Here:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2318128#i

Just Google Dr Jennifer Daniels she has a book with the protocol. Its something like a diet for a week then if you've had candida for years one teaspoon of turp for four days on Sugar then twice a week after. I'm ordering the Turpentine (haven't decided which yet) tomorrow and after that fulvic acid minerals and probiotics (even though the turps doesn't mess with good flora but still). I'll report back and tell how it went but I'm pretty sure this is going to be the thing that kills my candida/parasites. Also she says to use Sugar as a carrier to lure the bugs but I'm going to throw some castor oil in the mix to purge the bugs. Wish me luck. Ps how can you be ripped off from her if her book is free and the only thing she sells is her vitality pills that are optional to help you be regular and poop out the worms and candida. I've even came across old books (go to google books and they have old books talking about it was used as a cure all). I was just wanting help myself but I've found what I wanted (people who said it absolutely killed it) Thought I'd be nice and share what I found though. It says alot that they took her license for curing people just like Lyme Dr's I've read about getting fired for treating people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)