CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pure gum turpentine

skyblid Views: 14,531
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,294,575

Re: Pure gum turpentine

Has anyone tried pure gum turpentine? Just curious to see if anyone has any good experiences with before I try (and I'm gonna try) from what I read about it and Dr Jennifer Daniels it has been affective for biofilms and fungus.

Nevermind just searched the forums and found 2 people it worked for but they insisted the one week diet before with no sugars along with turp will definitely work (make sure you get the right one amazon has the diamond and humco brands that are pure). I've read that it works for morgellons also. I'm going for it. Tired of suffering and this is the quickest cheapest way to knock those bugs on their ass. Hope this helps someone.

can you post links to the treatment protocols with the Gum Turpentine?
what bugs does it kill?
are those the the two good brands Humco & Diamond
please give some details about what you are suffering from and what your treatments have been,
others are suffering badly also & need good info
it seems nothing works and we are all just getting ripped-off by scamming thieves.
so please help out & give back to curezone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)