CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you use baking soda to boost boiled water ph on a fast?

archus Views: 2,970
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,293,132

Re: Can you use baking soda to boost boiled water ph on a fast?

Hi John,

Congrats on completing 7 days of Fast with water only.

My answer to your question is, NO. I had a very detailed post on Water PH not a long ago. I do not like adding anything to the water, we can never mimic nature. When not fasting it is ok to add Baking soda or salt or minerals to your water. When fasting try to drink distilled, filtered or spring water. If these are not available I suggest you boil the water put in a clear glass bottle and leave it on a nice sunny window in the house for a day. Keep the top covered with thin cloth or a sieve. This will allow majority of the chlorine to dissipate, fluoride is hard to get rid off this way. After a day you can reheat the water and consume warm during a fast. Warm water is ideal for reducing reflux and moving mucus out, as well as keeping your body warm.

Here is what I have learned from experimenting with various treatments to the tap water myself rather than relying on information by water companies, internet bloggers and bottling companies. I tested NYC tap water, same tap water - Filtered, same tap water boiled and same tap water boiled and the adding a pinch of baking soda. Tap water has many other organic matter which may affect the PH.

NYC TAP Water PH - 7.0
Tap water filtered PH - 6.0
Tap water boiled PH - 7.5
Tap water boiled and adding Baking Soda PH - 9.0
Most bottled water PH - 5.0

I have not done the test on my water sitting on window for a day. I will add that later, but it should be between 7.0 and 8.0.

Anything 6.5PH and below and 8.0PH and above are corrosive for our body. Human body is alkaline between 7.36 and 7.45PH.

Photo from my experiment....

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/Archus/WATER/WATER_PH_2.jpg

I have done many water tests on my own.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)