CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Cancer 'Industry' is a Racket

Views: 1,623
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,292,259

Re: The Cancer 'Industry' is a Racket

Oh I know the pain of failed expectations. But I'm believing this isn't going to be on of those times. :) The white hats couldn't act until the first human made full enlightenment. And one did, at the end of November. So it's only last minute because it had to be.

And you are right--humanity is much more likely to sit on their butts and watch Simpson reruns versus do anything hard. Which is why all this 'elite' stuff was allowed to happen. Without some anti-human force kicking us in the hinney, we'd never sought spiritual solutions--obviously many aren't, but some of us are.

There's a mass extinction event that we couldn't prepare for any sooner than this, so it was a balance of butt-kicking and trying to keep us from ending up too anti-human to save. I hope we've not gone too far into the anti-human stuff. :( 'god' has been obscuring our view of that event because we really couldn't do much about it prior to now, but now is the exactly right time to begin preparation to survive it, We can, if we get our spiritual awareness and skills operational again, but it's going to take a bunch of us making full enlightenment. That'll will be the hard part.

And the non humans are from this planet, so they aren't aliens. Many left back when BC turned to AD, (think gods of Olympus, same bunch) but most of them are back now. They made another world their homeworld along the way, so they didn't have to go thru this event again. They survived it, but it is a pain. This was all as carefully preplanned as possible, but it is a very tight time table.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)