CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Cancer 'Industry' is a Racket

Views: 1,711
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,292,190

Re: The Cancer 'Industry' is a Racket

Well, basically, the white hats have set up a new government---one for humanity instead of bent on destroying humanity, nullifying any of the 'elites' favoritism laws. Plus the 'angels' (better than saying their non human name, which they have been all along) who have meta human type skills, are helping. Not a security system built they can't get around, or a person they can't arrest.

I'm waiting for some confirmation, but most of the media anywhere, was totally owned and trained by the 'elites' never to mention any event that was in humanity's favor So it's not being reported. I'm learning they've clearing the far east right now. A tiny bit of proof leaked thu there--several billionaire CEO types (most assuredly under the 'elites' influence), have been reported as vanished. I'm thinking arrested in the middle of the night looks a lot like vanished.

And although I'm not on many social media, I have the yahoo feed, and it is strangely silent about war mongering, daily propaganda by the 'elites' supporting their political agenda (mostly stuff about Trump and Cruz, probably preplanned release news), and news about the agitators, like sharpton or jackson, for the 'black lives matters' crap aren't being covered to rile up that whole reason for martial law either. Another bit of proof in a backwards way to me.

All that's on yahoo are pretty much just fluff, like dear abby and personal 'they did this' or he/she murdered them'. So I have some hope that I'm not living a grand delusion *keeping fingers crossed* :)

But you're right. The 'elites' did manage to program sooo many with their propaganda and fake news/research/history. I'm pretty sure some of the delay is the white hats themselves, fearing to turn this battered storm worn ocean liner that is humanity too fast cuz it could terrify and panic all those brainwashed folks. Rioting in the streets never ends well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)