CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: urine fast directions, effects, benefits

superfriend Views: 6,936
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,281,890

Re: urine fast directions, effects, benefits

I see you've only posted once on curezone. What else are you doing for a parasite cleanse? A simple one that I read years ago is, three days of only water, raw pumpkin seeds, which paralyze the parasites, and pineapple, which has an enzyme that is also in bananas, called bromelain, that kills the parasites. Also, papaya fruit and its seeds are said to kill the buggers. I once did a parasite cleans with a friend, we both consumed 27 herbs and spices, no, not KFC, haha, just to be clear. :) I let him borrow my parasite zapper, which zaps the body at 15 hertz, and he passed a six inch parasite less than a week later. He said he could feel it slowly move through the intestines until it was out. He told me recently that he just recently completely has recoved from that parasite. We did the cleanse two years ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)