CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to those suffering from "fecal body odor" - my story and cure

GoBunny Views: 29,970
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,100,489

Re: to those suffering from "fecal body odor" - my story and cure

Glasters,
I feel your pain and first of all I have been having the same odor problems like you. I recently got diagnosed with Celiac disease and noticed my Body Odor smelled like fart and poo sometimes. I am not aware of the odor as much, but when I do go somewhere or enclosed in an area I can smell myself. I also notice other people's reaction like "ew, what's that smell." It really hurts me when I notice people making weird faces and making mean comments. I am a very clean person. Sometimes I bathed twice a day and use perfume heavily.
Is it true it took you only 6 weeks to be on a gluten free diet? When my doctor told me to go gluten free, I discovered my Body Odor changing for the better. It used to smell like ammonia, but now it kind of smells like fart. I didn't fart though it was coming through my skin or intestines. I swear it's coming from the right side of my abdomen below my liver I think. I want to lead a normal life, so I can start working at a job and do what regular people do. But, most of all I want to be cured of this stupid damn odor that is ruining my life. Is there anything else I should do besides going gluten free? Sometimes I don't feel like eating anything. Did you take probiotics? Right now I mainly eat yogurt and eat fermented vegetables to increase friendly bacteria. But I feel like this diet is taking too damn long. Please respond to my message. Help me please!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)