CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dealing Rope Worms, Spouse, family & friends

CharlieBoy04 Views: 2,535
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,281,396

Re: Dealing Rope Worms, Spouse, family & friends

I did tell my wife the other evening. And, it went kind of so, so. The idea of someone having parasites, especially something like this rope worm, is so far out there I don't know if she will ever quite grasp it. Even I am in disbelief, but know it is real because as I eliminate this horrid stuff I fell better and better. But it is what it is and I am determined to get better and get rid of these things, doing whatever I need to do.

Funny you talk about diatomaceous earth because I take that every evening. I did it earlier in the year and my wife wanted to know what I was taking. I explained about what it is and the benefits. She thought it was not a good thing that I was eating 'dirt.' I put it out in the garage on a table and go out each evening to get my tablespoon and she texted me a pic yesterday asking what that was. I explained and she stated 'you are doing that again.'

I have put together a little "packet" to give the basic information about the rope worm along with pictures I have taken and my wife will not read it or look at the pictures. A little frustrating and I explained to her how can she really know unless she reads and looks at the pictures. She told me under no certain terms would she look at the pictures. There is no need to be looking at my poop!

My wife's big complaint is that if I feel better and better why do I have those bad days. I have attempted to explain that it is a process and unfortunately a long process that you have to stay on top of if you want to eradicate these things. Like a lot of you have experienced with family and friends, they will not fully believe it unless there is a diagnosis from a doctor. She does not believe I can diagnose myself. To which I have attempted to explain that the medical community knows nothing of this rope worm/ parasite and, it is easy to diagnose when what is exiting my body looks like the pictures of rope worms. My experience relates almost identically to those who have or have had the rope worm.

I believe it would be easier, relationship wise, if I was diagnosed with cancer. They could handle that and would not question near as much, even if I took the alternative route, but had the cancer officially diagnosed.

I appreciate the comments. Have a good day :)!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)