CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dealing Rope Worms, Spouse, family & friends

No one Views: 2,558
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,280,533

Re: Dealing Rope Worms, Spouse, family & friends

I was so sick with the rope parasites. When I figured it out, I was screaming from the roof tops and sending pictures to all my friends and family.

That being said, they all think I am crazy. I try and explain and they nod and say.. "that's nice dear".

Even a primary care doctor that I had for 12 years. I could tell in his eyes that he wanted to believe me, but the tests were neg. and he tried antidepressants.

So I fixed myself, from the neck down at least.

Cheap and very effective. I don't talk to doctors anymore. No more sideways glances for me. FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth. One teaspoon in the morning in my coffee everyday. I buy 4 gallons at a time, costs about $40, lasts over a year.

Tell your wife it is a food supplement. No explanation necessary, you will feel better and look better. It is already in everyday food, they add it to pantry dry goods to prevent bug infestation.

I diagnosed myself in 2012 after 10 years of misery.

I AM STILL VERY ANGRY AT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR DISMISSING ME AND MY SICKNESS!

THAT IS THE HARDEST PART! I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOVE IT IN THEIR NOSES WHEN THIS GOES MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)