CureZone   Log On   Join
I apologize for misquoting your strongyloide symptoms

stillbattling Views: 4,699
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,277,867

I apologize for misquoting your strongyloide symptoms

You are a young man (to me) with a temper. I will apologize as you require, in order to keep the peace. We are two people with elisa-verified strongyloides who both have he same objective--that is, to help others. Many seem to have strongyloides and are unable to find out what they have or to prove it. I personally had 2 stool tests (one was a PCR test) and a lung CT scan. Nothing showed up. An elisa blood test finally proved what I had.

I had suggested to the poster that he read your prior posts which he apparently did. He was ruling out strongyloides based on your post re. paper cuts and lesions. I contend that strongyloides usually has no visible symptoms. I know that my case of strongyloides was extremely advanced and I did not have any sores or lesions. I also did not have webs in my hair. This may not be precisely what you have stated in prior posts but that's how I remember it.

Since I have had multiple parasites from the beginning, it is hard to know what symptoms are caused by what parasite. You have not mentioned any other parasite besides strongyloides (as I recall). I would like to know if you experienced crawling around your nose/eyes/ears/mouth. I did. But I also had an extreme case of bird mites which are as invisible as strongyloides.

I do find your posts helpful since you are under the care of doctors and vets. Even though my case of strongyloides is documented by an elisa test, I cannot find any doctor to treat me here in the Pacific Northwest as strongyloides is not endemic here as it is in the Southeast part of the U.S.

It would be helpful to me if you could tell me what dose of fenbendazole you used the 5 days around the full moon. I plan to try that also. I have been treating parasites a little longer than you and would like to find an end to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)