CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good catch

begonemorg Views: 11,300
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,277,503

Re: Good catch

I gave up a bed and sheets long ago. I bought a massage table and covered it in a vinyl encasement and have a heated far infrared massage mat under the vinyl encasement and only sleep with a mylar blanket and a heating pad. I use a vinyl encasement for my pillow too. I got tired of washing all my bedding every night. With my new setup, I just wipe down the whole thing with Lysol wipes and spray the blanket and everything with Lysol. To get around the sweating factor, I found that wearing wicking cool dry polyester long under garments to bed makes the vinyl setup tolerable. I also wear mostly this type of fabric clothing as I found most everything else is just infested like Clew's photos reveal. It's not the most desirable setup but anyone with this monstrosity knows that there are literally life or death choices we have to make with this condition. Although some of those choices may not be the ones we would ever imagine ourselves having to make, it ultimately comes down to survival. For the time being, I chose survival and practicality over fashion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)