CureZone   Log On   Join
Good catch

WisingUp Vol 3 Views: 10,995
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,277,469

Good catch

Thanks for that bit of information.

We're absolutely inundated, surrounded, at this point.
I've suspected that strongy is possibly one of the critters in the recombinant DNA mix that morg appears to represent.

Between textiles, people, and intentional air drops I think there is no way to avoid contact with either conventional strongy or morg.

I've known for about a year that the clothes and sheets my wife is always buying for relatives and us are infested.
When I first learned this I absolutely cringed whenever she would come in from one of her clearance sale expeditions.
Then I thought about the tape lifts I'd done from stores, restaurants, car surfaces, surfaces across the environment, and relaxed.

Contact is unavoidable.

The only sane thing to do appears to be, once the numbers are beat down (and for me it is a numbers game), to do a once-monthly de-worming.

I can see absolutely zero way to not get re-infected.
Which in essence, in my world, means we are always infected because totally ridding ourselves appears to be out of the question.

When I say we I mean so many.
Perhaps it is, actually, all.
Perhaps some have immune systems that are able to wipe out any intrusions at first breach and keep a bodily system relatively intact from such influence.

The microscope tells a tale. Without the scopes I would not have a clue as to what I was attempting to fight.

I have found what appears to be conventional strongy on my person in addition to the, "exotic," mix that morg presents itself as.

It is the lucid, mindful, approach that some here at CZ have that makes this place so valuable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)