CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Cure a Systemic Parasite Infection

mattk3 Views: 2,262
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,269,822

Re: How to Cure a Systemic Parasite Infection

Dr. Hulda Clark .

Her book can be found on the internet, in PDF format. Dr Clark was the first doctor in 40 years to go on the record. She was a lab researcher who went rogue, and actually went about identifying substances that treated parasitic infections. While not new to the subject I suspect she read the texts from hundreds of years ago, as I have. parasites have been around for thousands of recorded history, and treatments go back that far as well.

The most interesting period is the mid to late 1800's, where doctors pulled no punches, as there were no pharma companies to spread mis-information. Try Dr Clark's book, it is a easy read, when compared to research papers on the subject today.

I downloaded it for free after keeping an eye out for the entire text.

While outdated, it still is the most comprehensive text, if you can get past the zappers and psycho meters.

I chose an entire natural and pharma method. For my nocturnal parasitic worm infection i did not need a meter. I could tell hour by hour and day by day how I was doing.

When my test came back positive 2 and a half months ago my BP was 160/120 Pulse 80.

Nocturnal pulse typically 120 - 160.

A few days ago my BP was 99/67 and pulse 50.

It is possible to cure a systemic infection,
doctors just do not want to put out the effort, so you have to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)