CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Micro-Colloidal Silver
 
IodineXYZ Views: 2,211
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,266,102

Re: Micro-Colloidal Silver


http://www.litalee.com/shopexd.asp?id=161

Colloidal Silver

Many people take Colloidal Silver , thinking itís a safe antibiotic. Itís not. Here is what Dr. Ray Peat says about using Colloidal Silver as an antibiotic. Silver is just slightly less toxic than mercury. Silver would be about as toxic as the organic Antibiotics in the short term, and maybe worse if used chronically. Topically, it's probably not as toxic as mercurochrome; permanganate and copper sulfate might be just a little safer. How does silver kill bacteria? It works pretty much by the same mechanism that makes mercury a powerful antiseptic. Heavy metals are relatively indiscriminate oxidants (potent oxidizing agents). All heavy metals - lead, silver, mercury, nickel, cadmium- are very toxic, potent enzyme poisons and go into the brain, causing diseases like Alzheimer's, ALS, MS, etc.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.500 sec, (1)