CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts and Ideas on FBO

Dynex Views: 2,692
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,261,695

Re: Thoughts and Ideas on FBO

The best way to find out whether you have candida is trough enema. If you see lots of white/flaky things that don't look normal you have it. Not trying to gross anybody out but the first couple enemas I did I saw huge balls of candida threads that I had no idea were inside of me. I would recommend you add some apple cider vinegar it is extremely effective and cheap way to kill them. Another indication would be white tounge or rashes on your skin.

About TMAU, it is extremely rare and not every hospital will have you tested for it. I am not sure where you live but you can look up websites it costs about 200$ for the test you need to send urine samples to them. What I would do is eat products high in choline for a few days and see if your Body Odor gets worse. I personally don't believe you can develop TMAU. Unless you were born with it and smelled all your life then the problem is somewhere else. The liver is the only organ in the body that can heal itself to 100% even though it takes about 3 years to do so.

My advise would be to first make sure you do not have a candida overgrowth before you waste your money on TMAU tests.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)